Impact of Organ Donation
Every 10 minutes a new name is added to the national transplant waiting list.
Ray of Hope: ESPN inspirational story of Jason Ray.
Mother hears her daughter’s heart beat.
Jacksonville Beach transplant recipient’s story.
Did You Know?
- 117,195* individuals in the United States are currently waiting for an organ transplant. (*as of 02/25/13 UNOS).
- Over 80% of individuals on the list are waiting for a kidney. National Kidney Foundation
- 90% of Americans support organ donation…ONLY 43% are currently registered.
- On average 18 people in the US will die every day while waiting for a transplant of a vital organ, such as a heart, liver, kidney, pancreas, lung or bone marrow.
- YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Register to be an organ donor today.